In-House X-ray & Lab Services
Hospice services, including nursing, emotional and pastoral care, may be provided if qualifications are met.
Medicare Skilled Services
Skilled services are defined as any care which requires skilled nursing (extensive wound care and care of new enteral feeding devices) or skilled rehabilitation services (physical, speech and audiology, occupational, intravenous, respiratory and bed therapy) that must be performed or supervised by professionals.
What Medicare Pays
Medicare will pay up to 100 days per incidence of illness for a medically qualified patient. The first 20 days are covered at 100%.
24-Hour Skilled Nursing
- Licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants on duty.
- Medical Director on staff to oversee medical care provided.
- Registered nurses seven days a week.
- Vent/Trach management and weaning
- Respiratory Therapy team on site 24/7
Certified Nursing Assistants
Long- and Short-Term Care
State-of-the-Art Therapy Gym
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Restorative program
- Specialized menus by a registered dietician
- Resident diets reviewed regularly
Wound Care Management
- Provided by certified wound care nurse
- Master social worker
- Psychological services/counseling